Save this date! Golfer registration and sponsor package requests will be available June 3rd 1:00 pm PDT (not prior).
Welcome to the 11th Annual PNBAA Golf Tournament! This year we will once again gather to develop professional relationships and have fun raising proceeds to support scholarships and educational programs. There will be plenty of room for all interested golfers and sponsors to participate as we will occupy both courses at The Golf Club at Newcastle!
Sponsor & Volunteer Opportunities Link
Schedule of Events
Early lunch & beverages
Putting and Longest Drive contests
Nike/Titleist Store shopping
||Call to Carts
||19th Hole opens
||Dinner & Awards Ceremony plus Raffle Prizes
Tournament Rules Highlights
- Four person, best ball scramble
- Men will tee off from the Standard (White) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will tee off from the Ladies (Green) tees
- Two-putt rule - If one of the first putts by each player is not made, the second putt will be considered an automatic make
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes. The winners are each awarded a prize at the luncheon.
- Hole-In-One Contest - There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
- Mulligan - Each golfer will have an opportunity to purchase one mulligan ($5 cash) at registration which can be used for any shot, EXCEPT contest shots (i.e. long drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one).
- Cheat-for-Charity - All participants will be given an opportunity to purchase a Cheat-for-Charity at designated holes for $20 cash per team each hole. It allows the foursome to proceed to the 150 yard marker to take their first shot.
Purchase raffle tickets for prizes given away at the end of the awards ceremony: One ticket = $5 cash or five tickets = $20 cash. Trade a little cash and potentially take home prizes worth hundreds!Nike/Titleist Store
Each golfer (excluding Rusty Putter contest) will receive a $50 Nike/Titleist gift certificate to spend that morning, The store will be open 10:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Carnoustie suite at the practice facility.
Golf Club Rentals
If rental clubs are needed, please contact Mark Rashell at Newcastle (425.793.5566) to reserve before September 16th. Cost is $60 + tax.
In 1995 Brant Dahlfors, Herv Hodgson and Sue Carroll came up with the idea to host a golf tournament to garner more interaction between flight departments operating at Boeing Field. The first tournament, held in 1996, was hosted by Learjet and Westar Insurance Managers.
During the next 13 years of the tournament, Learjet morphed into Bombardier and Westar continued into HUB International Northwest. Both continued hosting the tournament annually until 2009 when the tournament was turned over to PNBAA in an effort to generate even greater participation within the Northwest aviation community.
2019 Golf Committee
Jackie Charles-Spears, Nordstrom
Susie Cruise-Holloway, Starbucks
Cindy Hales, HUB International - Chairperson
Scott Jefvert, Paragon Aviation Group
Brett Palmiero, Textron Aviation
Jeff Roberts, Aircare International