Wednesday – September 21, 2016
Proceeds will provide funding for the Aviation High School and other charities.
- 7:30am – Registration open
- 8:45am – Call to carts
- 9:00am – Shotgun start
- 1:30am – Lunch/Awards Ceremony
Lunch attendees only:
If you are not a paid golfer or sponsor and wish to join the luncheon, we are pleased to welcome you. Simply pay the Luncheon Fee of $30 to our designated volunteer at the luncheon tent entrance.Click here to become a sponsor
Click here to volunteer
The tournament will be a four person, best ball scramble.
- Men will tee from the Standard (White ) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will hit from the Ladies Tees.
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes, the winners each awarded a prize at the lunch following.
- Hole-In-One Contest. There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
PNBAA Golf Tournament History
In 1995, Brant Dahlfors, Herv Hodgson and Sue Carroll came up with the idea to host a golf tournament to garner more interaction between flight departments operating at Boeing Field. The first tournament, held in 1996, was hosted by Learjet and Westar Insurance Managers.
During the next 13 years of the tournament, Learjet morphed into Bombardier and Westar continued into Hub International Northwest, but both continued hosting the tournament annually until 2009 when the tournament was turned over to PNBAA in an effort to generate even greater participation within the northwest aviation community. Bombardier continues today to be the Title Sponsor for our event.
Now the PNBAA, in full bloom, is hosting its “8th Annual Charity Golf Event” this September 21, 2016 at the beautiful Golf Club at Newcastle.