Welcome to the 2nd Annual PNBAA Portland Golf Tournament
This tournament will be held at the spectacular course at Langdon Farms Golf Club in Aurora, Oregon. All business aviation participants are welcome. Registration is available for singles and foursomes. Participation is catered to golfers and non-golfers alike. The best ball format ensures all abilities have opportunities to help the team and enjoy their time on the course.
Proceeds from this event help support PNBAA scholarships, educational programs and other events throughout the year. Thank you for investing the Pacific Northwest's business aviation community.
Portland sponsorship, golfer registration and volunteer opportunities now live on our tournament site via the link below.
Portland Sponsorship Packages and Registration Reg
- Participation is open to such individuals, corporations, businesses, or organizations with an interest in or relationship with the aviation community.
- Registration requires online credit card payment to complete the process. If you would prefer to pay by check, contact the Golf Committee with the website Contact Us form.
- If your guest players are not known during registration, enter TBD. You can then later provide your guest player names on the Birdease site/app.
- All sponsorships are on a first come, first serve basis and must be completed via the request form. If you have any questions, please contact PNBAA Managing Director, Maddie DuBray at email@example.com
- All sales are final. If your registration may not be needed, please consider donating it back to PNBAA.
- By registering for this tournament, you agree to hold PNBAA harmless for any activity or injury, whether personal or bodily, associated with this golf tournament.
Schedule of Events
|| Check-in, Driving Range open
Virtual + cash sales of Mulligan and raffle prize tickets
Lunch, Coffee + Bloody Mar Bar
| 12:15 pm
|| Call to carts
| Shotgun start
|| 19th Hole Happy Hour - Tournament Winners and Raffle Prizes
Tournament Rules Highlights
- Four person, best ball scramble
- Men will tee off from the Standard (White) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will tee off from the Ladies (Green) tees
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes. The winners are each awarded a prize at the luncheon.
- Hole-In-One Contest - There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
- Mulligan - Each golfer will have an opportunity to purchase one mulligan ($10.00) via the Golf Genius app which can be used for any shot, EXCEPT contest shots (i.e. long drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one).
- Cheat-for-Charity - All participants will be given an opportunity to purchase a Cheat-for-Charity at designated holes for $20.00 per team. It allows the foursome to proceed to the 150 yard marker to take their first shot.
- This year the two-putt rule will be reinstated.
Purchase raffle tickets for prizes given away at the end of the 19th Hole Happy Hour: One ticket = $5 or five tickets = $20. Trade a little money and potentially win prizes worth hundreds!
2022 Portland Golf Committee
John Lutz, Nike - Portland Golf Committee Chair
Brad Boeder, Starbucks - co-chair
Maddie DuBray, PNBAA Managing Director