July 6th Update: New Date with Player/Sponsor Expansion
New Date: Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Additional golfer and sponsorship opportunities are available. The PNBAA Golf Committee is pleased to announce the 2018 tournament is moving to a new date to accommodate overwhelming player and sponsor demand. The PNBAA community will now utilize both China Creek and Coal Creek courses at The Golf Club at Newcastle on September 18, 2018. If you have not yet registered to play or requested a sponsorship, please join us - the fun and value just doubled!
Registered paid players - No action necessary. You are still registered and confirmed to play. If the tournament date change prevents your participation you have a limited option to request full refund within five days of this notice.
Wait-listed players - Within a few days you will receive notification to complete credit card payment and become registered. You are in!
Sponsor Requests - No action necessary. The confirmed sponsorships are now listed on the event and sponsor request-form webpages. If the tournament date change prevents your participation you have a limited option to cancel your request within five days of this notice. Emailed invoices form PNBAA will subsequently be sent.
If you have a question, feel free to email Golf Committee Chair Cindy Hales. Thank you for your enthusiastic engagement!
Welcome to the 10th Annual PNBAA Golf Tournament! This year we will once again gather to develop professional relationships and have fun raising proceeds to support scholarships and educational programs.
New for the 10th Anniversary!
- Doubled the participants by expanding into a second course
- Enjoy a leisurely morning before joining us to start the day at 10:30 am
- Early lunch catered by renowned food trucks
- 10th place golfers will win a 'huge' prize leaving top place teams envious
- Rusty Putter Miniature Golf Contest Package - If you have to work most of the day or just not a golfer, you really should register online to join the festivities at 4:00 pm for this fun contest plus the 19th Hole, Dinner & Awards ceremony.
Sponsor & Volunteer Opportunities Link
Thank You Sponsors!
Dassault Falcon Jet - Title
Honeywell GoDirect - VIP
Aircare International - Executive
Leonardo - Food Truck Lunch
BizJet – Golf Cart
West Star Aviation - Golf Cart
Gulfstream Aerospace Corp - Snack/Beverage Cart
Satcom Direct- Snack/Beverage Cart
JSSI – 19th Hole
FlightSafety International – Player Gift Certificate
Dassault Falcon Jet – Golf Ball
Honeywell Aerospace – Driving Range
Bombardier - Registration
Kenmore Aero Services – Pin Flag
Signature Flight Support - Dinner Beverage
World Fuel Services - Putting Contest
Jetcraft - Rusty Putter Miniature Golf Contest
Castle & Cooke Aviation - Raffle Gift
Duncan Aviation – Raffle Gift
MedAire – Raffle Gift
StandardAero – Raffle Gift
||Aero Law Group
|Air Service Hawaii
|CenterPoint Aviation Law
||CRS Jet Spares
|Dassault Falcon Jet (2)
||Eastern Aviation Fuels/Shell
||Friends of PNBAA
||Gogo Business Aviation
|Lane Powell PC
|Paramount Law Group
|Universal Weather & Aviation
Schedule of Events
Early lunch & beverages
Putting and Longest Drive contests
Nike/Titleist Store shopping
||Call to Carts
||Rusty Putter Miniature Golf Contest
||19th Hole opens
||Dinner & Awards Ceremony plus Raffle Prizes
Tournament Rules Highlights
- Four person, best ball scramble
- Men will tee off from the Standard (White) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will tee off from the Ladies (Green) tees
- Two-putt rule - If one of the first putts by each player is not made, the second putt will be considered an automatic make
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes. The winners are each awarded a prize at the luncheon.
- Hole-In-One Contest - There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
- Mulligan - Each golfer will have an opportunity to purchase one mulligan ($5 cash) at registration which can be used for any shot, EXCEPT contest shots (i.e. long drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one).
- Cheat-for-Charity - All participants will be given an opportunity to purchase a Cheat-for-Charity at designated holes for $20 cash per team each hole. It allows the foursome to proceed to the 150 yard marker to take their first shot.
Purchase raffle tickets for prizes given away at the end of the awards ceremony: One ticket = $5 cash or five tickets = $20 cash. Trade a little cash and potentially take home prizes worth hundreds!Nike/Titleist Store
Each golfer (excluding Rusty Putter contest) will receive a $50 Nike/Titleist gift certificate to spend that morning, The store will be open 10:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Carnoustie suite at the practice facility.
Golf Club Rentals
If rental clubs are needed, please contact Mark Rashell at Newcastle (425-793-5566) to reserve before September 15th. Cost is $60 + tax.
Hotels with PNBAA room blocks for September 18-20th:
|Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport
1053 Lake Washington Blvd N, Renton
|Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
3225 158th Avenue SE, Bellevue
|Call 425.203.1234 request reservations and the "PNBAA Golf Room Block"
||Call 425.644.2500 request reservations and the "PNBAA Golf Tournament" block
|Standard King $199/night + tax
||King or Queen Suite $205/night + tax
|July 31, 2018 deadline
||August 28, 2018 deadline
In 1995 Brant Dahlfors, Herv Hodgson and Sue Carroll came up with the idea to host a golf tournament to garner more interaction between flight departments operating at Boeing Field. The first tournament, held in 1996, was hosted by Learjet and Westar Insurance Managers.
During the next 13 years of the tournament, Learjet morphed into Bombardier and Westar continued into Hub International Northwest. Both continued hosting the tournament annually until 2009 when the tournament was turned over to PNBAA in an effort to generate even greater participation within the Northwest aviation community.
2018 Golf Committee
Susie Cruise-Holloway, Starbucks
Cindy Hales, HUB International - Chairperson
Scott Jefvert, Paragon Aviation Group
Brett Palmiero, Textron Aviation
Jeff Roberts, Aircare International