Welcome to the 13th Annual PNBAA Golf Tournament!
This year's tournament will be held on one spectacular course at The Golf Club at Newcastle. All business aviation participants are welcome. Registration is now sold out and on a waitlist. Participation is catered to golfers and non-golfers alike. The best ball format ensures all abilities have opportunities to help the team and enjoy their time on the course.
Proceeds from this event help support PNBAA scholarships, educational programs and other events throughout the year. Thank you for investing the Pacific Northwest's business aviation community.PNBAA 2020
Sponsorship Packages and Information
- Participation is open to such individuals, corporations, businesses, or organizations with an interest in or relationship with the aviation community.
- Registration requires online credit card payment to complete the process. If you would prefer to pay by check, contact the Golf Committee with the website Contact Us form.
- If your guest players are not known during registration, enter TBD. You can then later provide your guest player names to Maddie DuBray at email@example.com by September 8, 2021.
- All sponsorships are on a first come, first serve basis and must be completed via the request form. If you have any questions, please contact Event Chair, Cindy Hales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sales are final. If your registration may not be needed, please consider donating it back to PNBAA.
- By registering for this tournament, you agree to hold PNBAA harmless for any activity or injury, whether personal or bodily, associated with this golf tournament.
Schedule of Events
|| Check-in, Driving Range open
Putting and Longest Drive contests
|| Call to carts
|| Shotgun start
|| 19th Hole Happy Hour and Helicopter Ball Drop
Tournament Rules Highlights
- Four person, best ball scramble
- Men will tee off from the Standard (White) tees regardless of handicap
- Women will tee off from the Ladies (Green) tees
- There will be a longest drive and closest to the pin prize for both men and women on the designated holes. The winners are each awarded a prize at the luncheon.
- Hole-In-One Contest - There will be a Hole-In-One contest for all golfers. The golfer who makes a hole-in-one at the designated Par 3 will receive a special, high value prize. Additional prizes will be given for any hole-in-one made on one of the other Par 3 holes.
- Mulligan - Each golfer will have an opportunity to purchase one mulligan ($10.00) via the Golf Genius app which can be used for any shot, EXCEPT contest shots (i.e. long drive, closest to the pin, hole-in-one).
- Cheat-for-Charity - All participants will be given an opportunity to purchase a Cheat-for-Charity at designated holes for $20.00 per team. It allows the foursome to proceed to the 150 yard marker to take their first shot.
- This year the two putt rule had been reinstated.
Purchase raffle tickets for prizes given away at the end of the awards ceremony: One ticket = $5 or five tickets = $20. Trade a little money and potentially win prizes worth hundreds!
In 1995 Brant Dahlfors, Herv Hodgson and Sue Carroll came up with the idea to host a golf tournament to garner more interaction between flight departments operating at Boeing Field. The first tournament, held in 1996 was hosted by Learjet and Westar Insurance Managers.
During the next 13 years of the tournament, Learjet morphed into Bombardier and Westar continued into HUB International Northwest. Both continued hosting the tournament annually until 2009 when the tournament was turned over to PNBAA in an effort to generate even greater participation within the Northwest aviation community.
2020 Golf Committee
Cindy Hales - HUB International; Golf Committee Chair
Brad Boeder, Starbucks; Co-Chair
Jackie Charles-Spears, Mente LLC
Scott Helms, Leading Edge Jet Center
Frank Madison, CB Air LLC
Brett Palmiero, Textron Aviation
Danny Yazzolino, Hillsboro Aviation
Maddie DuBray, PNBAA Event Coordinator